Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday Rush

Yo!
Well, it has been frrrrreeeeezing today.
However, there were many good things about that:
There was a lovely view with a blue sky from my window............

............. and there was a fire. I am afraid that I couldn't get a picture of it in its full glory, but it still was very beautiful even in the embers................

....................I even stayed in slippers, pyjamas and dressing gown all morning..............
........................ I also got down to some baking.....................
 Mmmm! I love muffins..............
..........................................I did the ironing for the clothes I am going to wear tonight to the Barn Dance.

Have I told you about the Barn Dance? No? I thought not. Some friends are having a Silver Wedding Anniversary Celebration. I will take my camera, and bring the whole experience back to you. This is going to be fun. I love barn dancing. At Camp, we have a gigantic Barn Dance on the last night. It is brilliant, especially if you have a good partner. 
Yesterday was even colder than today. I had to put on three pairs of socks and my slippers.
I was looking through my old photos, and found some really sweet pics of Macavity, the cat.



The 1st picture is of when he broke his leg. Being an adventurous cat, I suppose this had to be inevitable.

I must go, now. Good bye, my friends 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely messages.