- My family, who are always helping me learn.
- The members of my running club, all of whom are very kind and encouraging, though they don't know me that well. When I ran my first race ( and lost miserably ), one of the girls talked to me about it during the next training session, and gave me some advice.
- My running coach, who is always there to cheer me on in the race, and afterwards tell me ( falsely ) how well I've done, even though I haven't.
- My best friend, Sophie, with whom I always can have a laugh, by e-mail or face to face.
- fellow bloggers, who devote so much of their time to entertain us, their audience.
Hello again. Not much hooky has been going on at no. 33, but Christmas 2012 has been very enjoyable. Christmas dinner consisted of 3 meats, ...
Hello I'd just like to give out some photos of the scones we had for lunch today. They were with soup, and delicious! Also, these...
Friday, January 25, 2013
The things and people I really love and appreciate.......
Posted by Verity at 11:39 AM